Online centralized admission process conducted by Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education & Research (MCAER), Pune. Information regarding admission process, State and University level merit quota and round wise admission status is available on the website www.maha-agriadmission.in, www.mcaer.org
|B. Tech. BIOTECHNOLOGY|
|Duration and Intake capacity||4 Years (VIII Semester); 40 Students|
|Degree Nomenclature||B. Tech. Biotechnology|
|Eligibility Criteria for Admission|
|B. Tech. Biotechnology||XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra state board of higher secondary education or an equivalent examination, with PCM or PCMB or PCB* or Inter (Agriculture) and English. *Deficiency course of mathematics prescribed by respective university. Those who have not offered Biology, Mathematics, shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university.|
Intake Capacity :
|Sr. No||Admission Quota||Available Seats|
How to Apply :
Form Filling Procedure
- Visit www.mcaer.org http://maha-agriadmission.in/
- Read all information published on site, Admission Prospectus and fill online form by clicking ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill Personal information. You will get Login ID & Password.
- Fill the reservation details, Academic details, college Options, weightage details and complete the form.
- Confirm the details before approving the form.
- Pay FEE using NET BANKING/ CREDIT CARD /DEBIT CARD
- Fees for submission of application form – For Open category Rs.1000/-, For # Reserved category Rs. 500/- (SC, ST, VJ(a)*, NT(b)*, NT(c)*, NT(d)*, OBC*, SBC *)
#Applicable only in case of candidates borned in Maharashtra State.
* Requires Non Creamylayer certificate
Admission Procedure :
- Admission to all the degree programmes shall be on merit and provisional.
- A copy of General Merit List will be displayed on the web sites http://maha-agriadmission.in/& www.mcaer.org. The candidates in their own interest shall see the merit list on the web sites. The candidates will not be intimated about their merit by post.
- The candidates should download and print provisional allotment letter using his/her ‘login’ on web site and report in person to the alloted college on the dates notified in the prospectus for seeking admission alongwith all the original documents of enclosures, else admission claims shall be treated as not reported and shall be cancelled. a) Candidates reporting on the specified dates of admissions will be considered as per merit for filling up the vacancies. b) If at any time after admission, it is found that the applicant has supplied false information, the University/MCAER shall cancel his/her admission.
- (i) At the time of admission, during the course of physical verification of the original certificates and documents, if it is noticed that the candidate is not entitled for the weightage(s) which he has already been given to him while preparing the Final Merit List, he / she shall not be entitled for the admission in the said College/ Institute. (ii) The Associate Dean / Principal shall immediately communicate the facts to the KTPL and MCAER by email, also through telephonic message and fax. (iii) The KTPL will workout the revised merit position of the applicant and will amend the Final Merit List accordingly and the said applicant shall be entitled for readmission as per his merit-turn.
- The candidates should read the admission programme which is provided in the prospectus for their guidance and information.
Any candidate aggrieved by final admission may submit a review application within a period of SEVEN days from the specified dates of admission to the Director General, MCAER, Pune.
- Admission to various seats under University (U) and State (M) quota shall be final. The candidates so admitted will not be eligible for change of Course / College / University.
- Normal course, admission once taken will not be cancelled; however, if any candidate desires to cancel his/her admission and wants to consider himself / herself for next round of admission then he / she should report in person to allotted college and submit the cancellation application duly signed in the prescribed format on or before the last date of reporting date mentioned in the provisional allotment letter.
If student wishes to cancel the admission within one month of the date of registration he/she will get refund of 50% of tuition fees for current semester, 100% of deposit and 100% of examination fees. Thereafter, he/she will have to forfeit all the fees paid by him/her and will be eligible to claim refund of deposits only. If student does not request for refund of deposits within three months from the date of cancellation, then the amount will be credited in student welfare fund of the college.
- Punishment for involvement in ragging Ragging is totally banned in the college. Students while studying in college if allegedly found involving in ACTIVITIES like ragging, bullying or kidnapping and any other act of indiscipline shall immediately be expelled from the college as well as hostel without any notie by the Principal and/or liable for imprisonment up to 3 years and/or a fine up to Rs. 25000/-
Information regarding admission procedure, State level and University level merit and round wise admission status will be available on the web sites http://maha agriadmission.in/ & www.mcaer.org.