Infrastructure and Facilities :
- Land – The college having expansive land area of 50 acres which is used for cultivation of paddy and different horticultural vegetables crops.
- Classroom – There is four classrooms from first year to fourth years available for teaching which equipped with sufficient benches.
- Auditorium – Various functions and events are being organized in well equipped auditorium.
- Sports – The college have sport ground facility on which various interclass sports competition cricket, volleyball, football are being organized every years.
- Internet – High speed internet facility is provided to all students in computer labs which will help them to get in touch with academic research papers, e-notes, latest technologies and news.
- Library and reading room – Library facility is provided to students to issue books, newspapers, journals agricultural magazines. There are sufficient books are available in library. The reading room is also attached to library where students can read books, newspapers.
- Labs – The college has four department labs well equipped with instruments and chemicals where students experience practical knowledge of various courses.
- Chemical store room – The college has central chemical store room where students can issue the chemicals.